Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Matthews/Lefor Photo Collage


familytree
I have this framed collage in my little room where I moodle . The spell checker keeps changing this to noodle, but I do mean moodle. (It did it again!) I have a Victorian twin bed, my desks for study, computing, doing art, reading, hanging out and thinking. You know - muddling....(See it makes up its own spell check auto correct words.) I did mean moodling.  Wherever my mood takes me. So this little framed family photo is part of the landscape in here. I see it so often that I probably don't really see it half the time, but I know I would miss it if it were removed.

The left side is the Lefor side, the right side is the Matthews. Grampa Sigl is holding me on the left, Grama Sally on the right. I had that rocking chair for many years but we left it in Idaho when we moved to Canada. I have a photo of Sara as a newborn posed in it.  I enjoy the four generations picture on the bottom left. It looks like Grama For is 'moodling' at the bottom middle...Hanging out on her front porch...My kind of woman. 

Grama Laura is in the famous 'dress'. If you happen to have a picture of yourself in this dress would you please email it to me? I want to make up a little art memory book called, "The Dress". If you don't have one, the last I heard Becky has the dress. Girls, please do it. Andrea, don't leave town without one! It's a unique photo op.

Off to moodle.....
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment